Webex information for guests
Rutgers guests are eligible to activate a Webex personal account, however, they cannot be self-provisioned. Guests who are interested in activating a Webex account should speak to their local Rutgers Connect domain admin.
A Webex personal account for guests will include the following capabilities:
- A personal account is a licensed account capable of hosting meetings.
- Personal accounts that have not hosted meetings recently enough will be deactivated to manage license costs.
- Guests will be licensed in a manner that provides PSTN phone bridge capabilities.
- The default license assigned to guests will be a Webex Meeting Center license
- Guests can reach out to their Rutgers Connect domain admin to be additionally provisioned with Training center and Event center licenses.
- All guests will have 15MB of storage space for recordings in the cloud.