Shared accounts for Webex
A shared Webex account allows multiple users to access and manage an account. These accounts are not associated with a NetID, however, multiple delegates can be set for the account. Delegates can schedule, host and record meetings using a shared account. Please note shared accounts cannot attend a meeting as an attendee.
Please review the information below on how to use a Webex shared account.
- Shared account basics
- Requesting a shared account
- Hosting a personal room meeting with a shared account
- Scheduling a scheduled meeting with a shared account
- Hosting a scheduled shared account meeting
- Attending a personal room meeting hosted by a shared account
- Attending a scheduled meeting hosted by a shared account
*Please note the Webex website is still under development at this time.